Step 1: Download your wall, photos and other data
Go to your Account Settings page at www.facebook.com/editaccount.php.
- Find “Download Your Information” and click the “learn more” link.
- Click the “Download” button at the bottom of the page.
- Facebook will email you a zip file link with your data.
Step 2: Begin the conversion process
- NOTE: Do not start this process until you have downloaded your data from Step 1.
- Go to www.facebook.com/pages/create.php?migrate.
- Choose your page category (this is not permanent and can be easily changed)
- Enter your page name. It must be the same or very similar to your profile name. Your page name can be changed after the conversion.
Step 3: Manage your new Page
- Review and update the page settings.
- Add additional admins as needed.
- Manually import your photos, content and data as needed.
Facebook Pages Help: www.facebook.com/help/?topic=pages